Well, its been so long after all of us left JunacoPark. Perhaps some of you might just forgot what had happened during the 2 and half months of training. Let me get in your brain nerves and flash all the memories infront of your eyes.13th March 05
-The very first batch of Kuala Lumpur's wira & wirawati arrived. They settled down and gather in a block without seperating into groups. The first batch arrived at 12 noon while the other batch of KL trainees arrived at 1030 at nite.14th March 05
- Trainees from all over Sarawak slowly, batch by batch entered our camp. Filling up all the domes hours by hours. There aint any activity today, some of them even went to the canteen to 'yam cha' rather than the food in the dewan. The canteen :15th March 05
- We gathered at the padang kawad ready to be grouped into Kompeni of Alfa Bravo Charlie & Delta and also into Platun 1, 2 & 3. Ketua Keseluruhan, Ketua & Penolong Kompeni, Ketua & Penolong Platun are selected. We've been seperated into different blocks according to kompeni and platun.16th March 05
- It's the very first time of Kawad. We did the basic, like, Baris Sedia and senang diri. Also, ke kanan-kiri pusing. Then, we went to the bilik kuliah for Silang Budaya- Bangsa.17th March 05
- Woke up 5 in the morning for PT pagi, then Kawad training. The second day of silang budaya - this time is for Agama.18th March 05
- Kawad training then head to bilik kuliah for the last day of Silang Budaya - Jantina. Remember the activity? We were asked to write about what if you are the opposite sex of yourself. What would you do nor say ? I think this is the best of all three days of silang budaya =P19th March 05
- Kawad training in the morning. Then we have our Kompeni's unite for Kontrak Kita Janji. Strong and solid words flying around in the dewan. Ketua of each kompeni answer every single question with meaningful phrase that represent our Flags. The name, flag, motto, slogan, goals, cheers, songs, and the safety of each kompeni were created. After that, we headed to the logistic room to collect Celoreng, boots, socks, beret and belt.
20th March 05 - The first Sunday that we spent together, we are allowed to pay a visit to the town of Sibu. The Buddist went to the temple and others in the church. Wearing the full suit of Celoreng, looking like some idiots( no offence yea =P) walking around in Wisma San Yang. Thousands of eyes staring at us like no body business~ But if i have the chance to do it again, i'll be dying to do so !
21st March 05 - As usual, PT pagi and Kawad training. The first time we were exposed to Physical training, but on this day we only did the theory part of it. Alfa did lessons for tali tinggi and Kraf hutan. ( sorry ya, cant remember what other kompeni did).
22nd March 05 - PT Pagi and Kawad training. Practical training for tali rendah.
23rd March 05 - PT Pagi & Kawad Training again. As for the alfians we did flying fox with Cikgu Ringgit $$ on this day. Everyone was so excited over it, cant wait to be the first to be hanged on top =P It's kinda dissapointed tho' , personally i think it's not high enough. Doesn't feel exciting at all after have a ride of it.
24th March 05 - PT Pagi & Kawad Training. This is the first day of our modul kenegaraan, we were introduced to our Ketua Modul Kenegaraan, Cikgu Haji Romi.
25th March 05 - HOLIDAY ! It's the day of good Friday. We were out to the town to do anything we want!
26th March 05 - Gotong royong for Majlis Ketua Pengarah JLKN. We can see that Junaco Park kept their reputation very well. Everytime there's any VIP visit to our camp, we have to do gotong royong.
27th March 05 - We didnt have the chance to rest well on this Sunday. This is because in the afternoon we had Majlis Menteri Pilihan Khas Parlimen . We sang Bila Diri Disayangi.
28th March 05 - PT Pagi and Modul Kenegaraan. Then in the evening we did membaca Peta with Cikgu Sintan.
29th, 30th March 05 - PT Pagi then to bilik Kuliah or Pondok for Kenegaraan.
31st March 05 - PT Pagi and Kenegaraan then physical trainingon Tali Rendah and Water Confident with Cikgu Joshua. I still can smell the water in my mind, and still felt disgusted ~ But it was fun to swim around ya !